Please read this term of use agreement (the “terms”) carefully. By accessing or using www.kidvault.in or any other websites of KidsVault, (“KidsVault”) with links to this agreement (collectively, the “website”) in any way, including using the services enabled via the website (the “services”) by KidsVault or users of the site (“users”), clicking the “I accept” check box, or merely browsing the website, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms, you may not access or use this website or the services.
Using our services
You are required to follow any policies made available to you within the services.
Attempting to access our services using methods other than the provisioned interface are strictly prohibited. You may use our services only as permitted by law. We reserve the right to suspend or cease our services to you in case of non-compliance with the abovementioned.
By using our services, you agree that you will not have the right to ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content accessed by you. Content from our services may not be used unless you obtain authorization from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. You are not permitted to use any branding or logos associated with or used in our services.
Pertaining to your use of our services, we may send you announcements, administrative messages and other information. You may opt out of these communications should you wish to.
Content posted on the website
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content, contained on the website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to KidsVault, and is protected by trademark, copyright and patent laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
When registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate.
KidsVault.in & its network of sites reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons (a) immediately by KidsVault.in & its network of sites for any unauthorized access or use by you (b) immediately by KidsVault.in & its network of sites if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this agreement; (c) immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this user agreement
Voting Terms and Conditions:
- A new user can register their vote by clicking on the VOTE button or by liking/sharing entry on Facebook.
- There will be a limit on Facebook shares we'll count and Facebook likes and shares will be converted into votes as per contest rules for that month
- Any votes registered after the announced voting times, which will be listed online, will not be counted.
- All competitions are free to register. The price of the prizes can vary from competition to competition. Kids Vault reserves all rights to increase or decrease the value of prizes.
- Kids Vault Reserves the right to remove/disqualify any entry not meeting the requirements of the competition theme.
- Maximum 1000 shares/likes will be counted for "Facebook shares" in each entry. However, participant entry can be shared to get more and more votes, there is no limit on votes.
- Kids Vault reserves the right to disqualify any entry or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- Kids Vault can change its policies (rules and regulations) at any instance, by continuing the use of this website you are agreeing for this.
- If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the result will be announced by the jury of Kids Vault. In this case, the decision by our jury will be final.
- Kids Vault reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
- Kids Vault cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online system, server provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Please note that any Kids Vault staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the program is not eligible to vote or participate.
- Competitions and votes are genuine and never invented, pre-chosen or planted by the production team. Every entry should have a fair chance of winning
- Prizes are described accurately on our Prizes page. We will not mislead entrants about the nature of a prize and prize winners will receive their prizes in a reasonable time
- There are clear rules for any competition or vote which are available to the public.
- Multiple Devices connected to same wifi, hostpot, broadband connection will be considered as one when voting.
- Participants found voting with bots or some other automation will be disqualified from final result and contest.
- In situations like any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem anyone is able to cast more votes than permitted for any particular IP or E-mail/Facebok id then Kids Vault reserve all the right to remove all extra votes*(votes found more than the permitted count as per contest rules for that month) will be removed from final result.
*for example any user can cast a vote every 30 minute from a single IP address. Which means a profile can have max 48 votes in 24 hours and due to any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem someone was able to cast more then 48, in that period of time then all extra votes than 48 will be remove from contest .
- Participants having acquired a high number of votes via vote exchange websites / groups or proxy server may be blocked without prior notice
- Participants found to be creating multiple Facebook accounts to vote for an entry may be blocked without prior notice or the votes will be removed that are casted from the fake ID.
- Kids Vault reserve all the right to add/modify in these security features from time to time.
- Participant profile link can be shared by anyone on Facebook, we'll count total number of likes and shares received by participant profile link upto a specified count limit which is mentioned in contest rules, we will also consider our pageview as additional parameter. If any participant found getting fake likes/shares then he/she will be disqualified from contest without any prior warning/notice. To find out fake likes/shares we will consider page views, Kids Vault votes and GA report for that particular profile e.g. : if participant got 1000 likes but only receive 2-3 Kids Vault votes and on the other hand some other participants with 100 likes has 10-15 Kids vault votes that will indicate us to investigate all likes, and Kids Vault votes for that participant. We will consider average likes + share count/Kids Vault votes ratio to find out all fake participants in this scenario. And the same will be applied to Kids Vault votes they got.. Kids Vault votes report will be matched with GA votes event report. Minor difference between both report will be ignored. Any participant with Kids Vault votes more than his Pageview in GA report will be eliminated without any notice. Votes from Any facebook profile created after contest join date(of participant they are voting) and used for sole purpose of voting , will not be counted. This rule is to de-motivate all those who try to win contest by creating fake profile and vote their own entry multiple times.
- Using Proxy Sites Or VPNs and TOR While voting at Kids Vault is fully prohibited. Any participant found using any of these or some other technique to spoof their real IP/ identify required for voting genuinely , will be blocked from voting without any warning or any prior notice. Also entries for such participants will be disqualified from final result and contest if required.
- Voting with private IP is Not allowed .
- Voting with browser's incognito or private mode on , is not allowed.
- If we detect usage of multiple browsers in a single device , we'll limit voting to single browser only.
- Cookies must be enable for voting at Kids Vault
- All these voting terms are to make it clear that 1 person is allowed to vote once every 30 minutes.
Specified winners will get Prizes. When the results are out for a contest, we will send Email to the winner to confirm his/her Email ID, Address, and Phone Number.
If we don't get a reply, we will send you the reminder email twice. In case, we still don't receive any reply, Kids Vault holds the right to decline the process of sending prizes for that contestant.
Use of the website
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. KidsVault reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any KidsVault server, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to website, or any other customer, including any account on the website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the website.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about KidsVault or the brand name or domain name used by KidsVault, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of KidsVault or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of KidsVault’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website or KidsVault’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to KidsVault.
Kids accounts. This subsection applies to kids. To create an account, you must
(1) be provided with access to an account invite code by an administrator or parent, and
(2) provide us with any registration data requested in the registration form.
Registration data. In registering for the services, you agree to
(1) provide true, current, and complete registration data; and
(2) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, current, and complete. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You may not share your account or password with anyone, and you agree to notify KidsVault immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree not to create or access an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one account at any given time. You agree not to create an account or use the KidsVault properties if you have been previously removed by KidsVault, or if you have been previously banned from any of the KidsVault properties.
User code of conduct
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the KidsVault properties for any purpose that is prohibited by the terms or by applicable law. Do not post, or permit others to post, content on the KidsVault properties or on your profile that
- encourages illegal activities, is fraudulent, tortious, or is unlawful;
- insults, defames, harasses, or threatens others;
- violates the copyright or intellectual property or privacy rights of others;
- contains obscene material
- harms or impersonates others,or
- advertises or sells a product or service. Do not submit the work of others as your own work or otherwise attempt to cheat on assignments. Do not attempt or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the KidsVault properties, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the KidsVault properties, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the KidsVault properties, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the KidsVault properties by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing”, or “crashing” the KidsVault properties.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to KidsVault through its suggestion or similar pages (“feedback”) is done on a non-confidential basis and that KidsVault has no obligations with respect to such feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the feedback. You hereby grant to KidsVault a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights.
Interactions with other users; third-party websites.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the services and any other parties with whom you interact through the services. You agree that KidsVault will not be responsible for any liabilities incurred as the result of such interaction. The KidsVault properties contains user content provided by other users. KidsVault is not responsible for and does not control user content. KidsVault has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to user content. You use all user content and interact with other users at your own risk.
Third party website.
The KidsVault properties may contain links to third-party websites (“third-party websites”). Such third-party websites are not under the control of KidsVault. Although KidsVault makes reasonable efforts to curate the content it makes available on the services, KidsVault is not responsible for any third-party websites and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party websites, or their products or services. You use all links in third-party websites at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies of any third-party websites before proceeding with any transaction with any third-party.
Accounts, passwords and security
Certain features or services offered on or through the website may require you to open an account (including setting up a KidsVault id and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify KidsVault immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by KidsVault or any other user of or visitor to the website due to someone else using your KidsVault id, password or account.
You may not use anyone else’s KidsVault id, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that KidsVault id, password or account. KidsVault cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Limitation of liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will KidsVault be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if KidsVault has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
KidsVault may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) KidsVault’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the website. KidsVault reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that KidsVault deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You acknowledge and agree that KidsVault may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with KidsVault through the website or any service offered on or through the website, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or KidsVault determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
(1) comply with legal process,
(3) protect the rights, property or personal safety of KidsVault, its employees, users of or visitors to the website, and the public.
You agree that KidsVault may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to)
(1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
(2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions)
(3) discontinuance or material modification of the website or any service offered on or through the website, or
(4) unexpected technical issues or problems.